How to wash and care your Jack Adams
- 1: Always separate the whites from the darks and wash separately
- 2: Wash with cold to warm water, not hot.
- 3: Machine wash on the delicate cycle.
How to dry your Jack Adams
- Best: Air dry. Avoid direct sunlight.
- In a Hurry: Tumble dry on the cool to warm fluffing cycle and remove immediately after.
Common mistakes to underwear care:
- HIGH HEAT: Baking (literally) your underwear at super high temperatures causes the elastic and fabric to degrade at a much faster rate
- DIRECT SUNLIGHT: Sunlight, as good as it is, is a major contributing factor to colors fading and to the degradation of the elastic and fabric
- FABRIC SOFTENER & BLEACH: While these were great on your old tighty-whities, modern materials and fabrics do not need them to maintain that silky smooth feel